Monday, June 20, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Sex Advice: Guy using Climax spray and not getting erection

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 11:37 PM PDT


Question. I am 35 years old. I have been married for seven years. Lately, I have been using climax spray to extend the duration of intercourse. I spray the liquid on the front and back part of my penis and have sex without wiping it off. This gives me good results normally. I get an erection as soon as I touch my wife. But for the past four days, I am having a problem getting an erection. Now I am afraid that I will never get one again. I don't know what has happened to me. Please help.
Answer. Always follow instructions when you are using climax sprays. I suggest you stop using the spray for sometime. Stop thinking it's the end of the world. Relax for a few days and you should get your erections back.